Showing 1–8 of 25 results
Ingredients for broiler chicken feeds
The feed for broiler chickens contains the necessary nutrients, vitamins and minerals that broilers use for maintaining and growing their bodies. The correct ingredients in broiler chicken feeds are well-digestible and stimulate the intestinal health of the broilers. By providing a fixed diet to young broiler chickens at an early stage, they develop a strong, healthy gut.
The following products are used in feeds for broiler chickens:
- Toasted and extruded full-fat soya beans with high content of linoleic acid and linolenic acid, and appropriate amino acid profile.
- Energy-rich ingredients such as rice bran and oatmeal pellets.
- Gelatinized starch meal products, such as bread meal and gelatinized grains, for high intake of free fats and a better pellet quality.
- High-fat chocolate and cake mixes.
- Monocalcium phosphate with the highest phosphor digestibility.