Rapeseed extraction meal non-GMO
Dairy cows: up to 3 kg per animal per day, depending on the feed ration
Several months in dry conditions
- Improves the utilisation of feed protein. More milk per kg feed can be formed because of the increase of the intestine digestible protein.
- Less unstable proteins are lost because of decomposition in the rumen. The nitrogen that is lost during this decomposition penetrates into the bloodstream through the rumen wall. Ammonia is converted into urea in the liver through urine (high load exerted on the metabolism!).
- Too high urea concentrations in the blood circulation are negative on the metabolism of animals and lead to health and fertility disorders. The high undegradable rough protein value in RaPass-RES® (undegradable protein in the rumen) counteracts this and the intestine digestible protein value increases considerably.
- Reduces the stress on the liver and, therefore, stimulates fertility
- Produced from environmentally-friendly and natural raw materials
- Tastes better = higher feed intake
- Increases milk production = better feed conversion